- This harness is great for canicross, hiking, training and walking.
- Fully adjustable around the stomach for the perfect fit for your dog.
- Added padding to all the straps including on the front chest plate.
- New clip system- flex wienerlock on both sides.
- There is a covered d-ring under the belly which a line can be attached to used for tracking.
The Non-stop Half Harness, also known as the “Line Harness”, is ideal for everyday use, or for activities with more movement. It features excellent padding, fits comfortably, is fully adjustable and ensures that the dog does not get loose. The harness has an attachment for the line on top and bottom. The bottom attachment is for dog owners who train their dogs to track. The innovative design includes reflective material for good visibility in the dark.
Choose the harness size based on the neck opening*.
*If your dog is a particularly deep-chested or a muscular breed you may need to go up a size to accommodate this. For help with fitting any Non-stop dogwear harness, visit You Tube and search for “Fitting a Non-stop harness”. You can also search for “Fitting a Non-stop Line Harness”.
2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
To choose the right harness size, measure your dog at the base of the neck (widest part of the neck - see picture). If you are not sure which size to choose, please contact us, we are here to help.
|HARNESS SIZE||NECK CIRCUMFERENCE|