- The bags have aramid fiber reinforcement on exposed area.
- In addition to the two large rolltop bags, the cover has two smaller compartments for easy access.
- The attachment loop travels on the backstrap; this keeps the pack stable if the dog’s pull is askew.
- The ergonomic design ensures that the pack sits steadily on the dog. There are many adjustment options, both on neck and chest. The large chest plate is essential for overall comfort and stability.
- Stripes and prints are reflective for secure visibility in the dark.
- Keep a compass or contact information visible at all times.
The Amundsen Pack has two big rolltop bags. These are aramid fiber reinforced and handle substantial wear from rocks and rough vegetation. They are protected from rain by a ripstop cover. The cover holds two zipped pockets for easy access and a see-through window for compass or contact information. The attachment loop on the back is similar to the ones found on our harnesses.
This pack is developed to give the dog carrying comfort. But, for an optimal experience, it is crucial to adjust and stow correctly. The bags are shaped to carry the heaviest loads over the dog’s shoulders. The straps between the bags tighten to lift the bags away from the dog’s elbows. Many adjustment straps and the padded neck are customizable to distribute the load on the dog’s body. A broad chest plate helps to hold the pack stable and comfortable.