- Lightweight bootie, optimal for use during winter in order to protect your dog’s paws from ice, salted surface and extreme coldness
- High quality bootie made of Cordura 330 with an elastic velcro for optimal grip
- Washable and reusable for best value
- Choice of World Champion mushers including Dallas Seavey (2017 Iditarod), and Robert Sorlie during training and competition
- Available in 5 different sizes: XS, S , M, L and XL
- Pack of 4 booties
Red Bootie (Pack of 4 Booties)
The Red Bootie by Non-stop dogwear lightweight yet durable bootie, optimal for use during winter to protect your dog’s paws from ice, salted surface and extreme coldness. Made of Cordura 330 with an elastic velcro for optimal grip. The Cordura 330 is soft and gentle on your dog's paw. Extensively field tested by Non-stop dogwear team members. Available in 5 different sizes: XS, S, M, L & XL.
|Size (XS to XL)||
XSmall, Small, Medium, Large, XLarge
To choose the right bootie size for your dog, measure across the widest part of the front paw when bearing weight. Choose a bootie size that is a bit larger than your dog's paw.
|Medium||3 3/8"||5 1/8""|
|Large||3 3/4"||5 1/2"|